Why it’s important to visit Kniaziew Optometry
- 1 in 3 Ontarians will develop some form of vision-threatening eye disease by age 65. It’s time to look at Kniaziew Optometry differently.
- Kniaziew Optometry can detect and manage any vision problems through an eye exam, to ensure patients continue living a safe and active life.
- A child should have an eye exam done at 6 months and every year after that. Make sure your child’s eyes are developing well by taking them to see Kniaziew Optometry!
- With 80% of learning being visual, proper vision care by Kniaziew Optometry is important.
Facts about your eyes
- The muscles that control your eyelids and blinking is the fastest muscles in your body.
- An eye is composed of nearly 2 million working parts.
- It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- You blink about 15 – 20 times a minute.